DeLuke Dermatology is proud to offer Microneedling in Buffalo!
Microneedling offers amazing benefits to getting and keeping your skin beautiful. Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns via collagen production. Microneedling is a relaxing procedure with minimal discomfort. At DeLuke Dermatology in Buffalo, we use numbing creams to minimize patient discomfort.
It is important to realize that microneedling is not a quick fix, as it involves the growth of new skin. It can take several months for a person to see the full results of the procedure.
There are a number of amazing benefits of microneedling with Rejuvapen.
- Improves fine lines and deeper wrinkles
- Reduces acne scars
- Softens stretch marks
- Evens skin tone
- Lightens hyperpigmentation and sun spots
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Firms and smooths skin texture
- Heal scars
- Reduces broken capillaries and spider veins
- Brings back the glow for fresher, younger-looking skin
What to expect from Microneedling?
Microneedling is a relaxing procedure with minimal discomfort. At DeLuke Dermatology in Buffalo we use numbing creams to minimize patient discomfort.