Originally from Western New York, Dr. Malikowski is excited to move back to the community with her family and is honored to have the opportunity to provide dermatologic care to the region that she calls home.
- Board-Certified Dermatologist
- Degree in chemistry from Amherst College
- Medical degree from the UB, Summa Cum Laude.
- Clinical research at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Boston Children’s Hospital
- Chief Resident during training at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- Fellowship-trained in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer and dermatologic surgery.
Dr.Malikowski is seeing patients for general dermatology and Mohs surgery at our second location:
353 Kenmore Ave, Suite 2
Buffalo, NY 14223